Being a bride in a beautiful, special wedding to this one special person only happens once in a lifetime. Therefore, the selection of a makeup artist and hairstyle will be one of the most important decisions a bride can make when it comes to planning the wedding. For instance, when it comes to wedding pictures, the bride will only have one chance to make a lasting impression on her family and friends. Photographers can only do much and they often require assistance of a makeup artist and hairstylist to create the desired effect that all brides want in their wedding pictures and videos. Therefore, the selection and hiring of a makeup artist is a very important one and a necessary one. Brides should spare no expense in getting the services of a competent and well trained professional makeup artist that specializes in bridal makeup and hairstyling.
Here are a few of the reasons why you should consider a Professional Bridal Make-Up Artist for your Wedding Day
- You are unsure what colors to use and how best to apply make-up for your photographs and any filming that may be done on that day.
- You want your make-up to look flawless and to last all day.
- You would be too nervous on the morning of the wedding to apply it yourself.
- You want to be pampered on your wedding day. This is your day and you want to look your absolute best.
- You have spent so much money on your dress, shoes, jewelry, venue. Why not on the one thing that will be in every photo to remind you of your day….your face?
- You have little if any make-up and/or what you do have is not current to the current make up trends. Having a Professional Make-Up Artist will save you having to purchase all the products and make-up brushes needed for the day, that you may not necessarily use after the wedding date.
- When hiring a makeup artist for your wedding, you do not want to look too yellow, too pink, to ashen, too whitened, you want someone who can make you look your best self, and to have that Wedding Day Glow. Hire a make up artist who specifically knows Indian skin, Indian color tones, carries all those colors, and can make you look your best. Or hire someone who has knowledge of both ethnic and Caucasian skin, so they can achieve the look you want.
If any of these apply to you, then it’s probably worth having a Professional Make-Up Artist….If you now think you need a Bridal Trial with me book way in advance as the Best Make-Up Artists already have bookings months if not a year ahead of time (yep there are some super organized Brides out there that is for sure, they already know who they want doing their Hair & Make-Up and will do everything to guarantee they get their Dream Team)
Word of advice….check that your chosen Make-Up Artist is available for your Wedding Date before having your Bridal Trial and get them to pencil your date in their diaries until Bridal Trial has been done and you want to confirm and put down a deposit to secure your Wedding Day.
Make Up Trial –
A Trial should take place at least a month or 3 weeks prior to your wedding day. A trial is essential for the bride, the trial will ensure that you are happy with how you will look on your wedding day, that you are not sensitive to the products used and that your wedding day will run smoothly with your make-up and timings.
Items to bring to the meeting and trial:
-Prints / Tears from magazines or the Internet of makeup you identify with.
-Please try to wear a white t-shirt to mimic the tone of your wedding dress.